пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

deobia oparei




This is from yesterday oops.

today is my sisterapos;s, my roommateapos;s sisterapos;s (also housemate), and my coworkerapos;s birthday. Happy birthday to all of them. I took my sister out to see nick and norahapos;s playlist. I loved the music, i love the movie, and it made me feel like a hopeless romantic. I havenapos;t felt that twinge in a long time. This movie is adorkable and i absolutely love michael cera. I need to catch up on my movies. My sister loved it. And then told me she liked this older guy and i flipped out. I have never felt so motherly/big sisterly like this before. I donapos;t think i could have kids because i would worry so much about them. Now i kinda grasp why my parents are slightly insane. I felt so overprotective, but i didnapos;t feel like i could stop myself. I didnapos;t want my lil sis to be hurt...but i gotta let her do her own thing. I canapos;t believe my lil sis is 21. Freaked me out big time. Explained about asian flush, so she wouldnapos;t be caught off guard. That has fucked me up plenty times and more. I donapos;t think people realize what it does to my system. Anyways...



this movie makes me wanna make more mixtapes, find someone nerdy/goofy/silly like me, and go see new york city

my roommate has a project that is a very graphic project and so i showed her my print magazines and the design books i have. I started to get excited about design again. I wanna make some sweet posters and my own projects as well my first project will be a birthday card for a friend. I have until saturday night to design it and make it.
deobia oparei, deoblo paintball guns, deobstruct, deobstruent.



Комментариев нет: