воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

basada componentes en ingenieria




Checked the mail today...got a letter from unemployment saying Jay was denied. His fucking company stood in the way - even though they said they wouldnapos;t.
I donapos;t know how weapos;re going to live.
I donapos;t make enough to pay our bills...I donapos;t get enough in my next paycheck to may our rent. I only took this fucking job to SUPPLEMENT our income. Not to mention that I hate it.

I wish I could turn the clock back 4 months and start over. I wouldnapos;t have closed the studio, I wouldnapos;t have left the shithole of Worcester...even though I hated living there. I wouldnapos;t have taken this job and caused Jay to get fired. And at least weapos;d be paying for our basic necessities.

This is completely my fault. I fucked up and now my entire family is paying for it. I have a feeling they wouldapos;ve been a whole lot better off without me.

I really donapos;t feel like dancing today.

asume, basada componentes en ingenieria, basada en, basada en evidencia la na, basada en objetos programacion.



Комментариев нет: